Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our family keeps growing...

We just found out that Jeff's cousin and his wife are pregnant, due one month after us! Woo hoo!! :) We are so happy and excited for them and the entire family! Wish we lived closer so our babies, the cousins... could play. Also, My cousin and his wife are due next month with their little girl! I can't wait to meet her this May when we go back to CA.

SO I had my first apt. on Thursday, and I got an ultrasound! SO exciting to see the baby... and it actually looked like a baby! Things must have changed since I had Austin, technology wise I mean... because I remember Austin looked like a jumping kidney bean... or maybe I was further along for this 1st apt. ?? I don't know, but I could see the head, ears, neck, arms, hands, elbows, legs, knees and feet... so crazy! At only 10 weeks! Very exciting! Probably most exciting was seeing the heart beating... and hearing the doc. say, 'everything looks perfect'...... 'ahhh' my sigh of relief!

I am looking forward to my 2nd trimester now... just a couple more weeks! I'm counting down the minutes and hours hoping that the morning/all day sickness goes away with the 1st trimester. So far I've lost 11 pounds... which is great since I was overweight to begin with... but hardly worth the misery that took place to lose it! I think I'd much prefer to gain and feel good!? But I suppose if there is a benefit to being sick, it would be the weight loss! I was so sick with my last pregnancy I lost 18 pounds.

I really need to find something else to write about beside pregnancy! You'd think it was my first or something!? :)
That's it, that's all I've got going on!

No comments: