Friday, January 16, 2009

We're PREGNANT!!!

YAY!!! I am so excited to announce that we are pregnant with our 3rd and final child!!
I am 5 weeks as of yesterday, and due September 9th... so I'm guessing we'll induce around the 2nd.
We always induce a week early since my babies are huge!

So far, knock on wood... I am feeling fantastic!! No sickness... just a little tired! But I'll take it! :)
I'm hoping I can continue to feel so well!

I've also started going to the Chiropractor this month which has helped my sciatica a ton!! :)
I also leaned from my digital x-ray that I have Scoliosis in my upper spine, that my neck curves in the wrong direction, I have arthritis in my neck already and I have two extra ribs at the top of my rib cage that curve into my top two ribs with nothing in-between (painful).

Basicly, I'm a mess! :) Doc said he doesn't know how I've been functioning!?
My response is that I really haven't. I have aches pains and Motrin on a daily basis... but now with the baby on board, no more Motrin for me!! Uh oh! Thank God I've got a good Chiropractor! He's working wonders with my spine and I'm even starting to feel human again! :) Less like a 60 year old and more like a 40 year old!! ;) YAY!

All in all, I'm a very Happy Girl these days!! Pregnancy and Pain Relief... Woo Hoo!! :) Life is good!

2 comments:

Ronda said...

Holy Cow.
First, of course big congrats on the pregnancy.
Second, you sound like me! I have arthritis in my knees pretty bad, but won't give up exercise because I don't want to end up like my Mom who can barely move. So, I limp around the house, cracking all over, sounding like an old lady.
Glad you found a good chiro. Sounds like he's on top of things.
Good luck.

-ana- said...

Again--Big big congrats to you and your family!!!

You should consider inducing on Sept 1st or earlier (if possible) so this kiddo could make the age cut-off for school/preschool (if you wanted him or her to). Sorry...preschool on the brain! ;)