Saturday, January 17, 2009

California Dream'n

If you haven't noticed by now... much of what I feel, I feel through music.
If I'm feeling something and I don't have the words to explain... lyrics to an appropriate song come to mind!

Today's song is California Dream'n! :)

California Dream'n on such a winter day....

I spoke with my my family out west yesterday only to be told how warm it felt... 67 degrees that felt like 90!
So I sit in sub zero weather, day dreaming of California Sun, surf and sand.

We're headed back to California in May by then it will be beautiful here too! I want to go now, while it's yucky here!

This year the HGTV Dream House Giveaway is in California. I'm entering Jeff and I both, every day for the next month!!! I've even found myself saying child like prayers such as.... "Please God, please let us win this house! If you let us win this house I promise to go to church and stop swearing!"

I really shouldn't make promises I can't keep! :)

2 comments:

Ronda said...

You made me laugh out loud with the prayer! I love it.
I feel for you. It's hard enough to be away from family, and then this weather makes it worse. When we're excited about it being 25 degrees, that's pretty sad.
Hang in there.

-ana- said...

I hear ya...my dad told me it was 83 the other day in LA! Hard to even imagine that kind of weather right now :(