Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas!

Only 10 days left until the big day~

I have to say, while I love this time of year... mostly for the reflection and traditions it inspires.... I am a bit overwhelmed with all that needs to get done!  The To-Do List is never ending this time of year!

But, we've got some wonderful memories in the making!

We've already been receiving cards and packages from our family and friends, and can't thank you all enough!  I love seeing everyone's holiday photos!  My Mom, (Grandma Cindy) nailed down THE gift of the year!!  Something I never thought existed, but AJ has been asking for since summer.... a GREEN Rocketship Toy!!!  He and Jack both love their Rockets and were so excited!!!  Thanks Mom!
Then just today we received The Night Before Christmas recordable storybook from Great Grandma Mary Jo and Papa Jim Sugden!!  What a treasure to have Papa's voice forever recorded as an heirloom for the children for years to come!  So special, thanks Papa and Grandma!

So far, we have only done our annual Christmas baking, decorating and shopping,... still need to finish cards, do some more baking, wrapping, visiting Santa, driving around to see the lights, and play in the snow!
I think this month there will need to be more than one post to cover it all... here's a preview as we rev up for the big day!!

Happy Holidays!!



Matching PJ's!!






They decorated their own tree with their toys, and a cowboy hat for a topper! :)





4 comments:

Jill said...

Thanks for the update! I love to see and hear about the kids...it sure does make me miss you guys. Now let's see some pictures of Mama! Love you all.

Erin said...

I love it! The cooking, decorating! I love their approns! I need to be better about letting my kids do more stuff in the kitchen! Your kids are adorable! I am so glad to know you have a blog (where have I been?):) Well now I can add you to my list!!!

Jen B. said...

I love the pic of the boys both looking at the cookies! So sweet.

Ronda said...

OMG! I was cracking up at the one with all of them in matching pajamas! Where did you find those! We try to do matching outfits too but can't always find the right sizes.