Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hey Jeff... It's Your Birthday!! :)


Today, the father of my children, the love of my life, my very best friend... my OLD Man turns 35!!
Hard to believe he was only 27 when I met him, and I was only 22... now here we are, 8 years later... 30 and 35! My how the time does fly!
I can honestly say, he's getting better with age... every day, like a fine wine! I imagine, I can't drink wine... it gives me migraines... but that's besides the point!

Jeff, I love you honey!! I would marry you all over again!! Thank you for making every single one of my dreams come true! For working so hard, day in and day out to provide for your family! You are a wonderful father, friend and husband! I respect you, admire you, and love you more and more with each passing day!

So today, I raise my glass to you... my Guy! I love you honey, HaPpY BiRtHdAy!! :) XOXO
P.S. Look'n GOOD Baby, you still got it!!!

No comments: